I do care what other people think!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

To the feminine community at the Valley!!

No Offence Plzzz: This post should not be confused for me being a male-chauvinist, rather should be considered as a welcoming treat given by the highly imaginative author who generally is not jobless!!.... just kidding....
On popular demand,
The Not-S0-Jobless author .


Speaking of the valley girls of author's class, there are N(large no.) notions that arise in the author's mind...Some of them to illustrate the plight of the author at 0000 hrs!!!

  1. Am I so jobless in life?
  2. I should not have rather started this blog...
  3. But why of all things in life only this ?
  4. May be watching a documentary on African tribes is a better fun!!

Well.. the feminine characters in my school were actually interesting to talk of....Lemme introduce to this character who was called shivani and was often used to be an unofficial moderator between the girls and the boys, who were the classified groups by default, at school.... The relations should have actually been more cordial had the above moderator should not have spread the rumours and gossiped arbitrary things.... one of the biggest mouths at valley... But fortunately or unfortunately, she has some positive points..... She is one of the singers of the author's house--Bhabha and sadly, as far as I remember we have never won any singing competition... Just kidding again, she has always been actively involved in various singing competitions and stuff.......has a decently strong Carnatic background, just that the author never tested her Carnatic skills!!! I remember vaguely in one instance that the author, the above artist, X("another character of this story") , the author and Rakesh(refer to my previous blog) competed for a Patriotic Group Songs inter-house competitions and we made it a big time flop as the author and Rakesh were not able to cope up with the Shivani's pitch in the song "Aye Watan Tere Liye" from the movie Karma... The author and Rakesh were basically behind the scenes to make 4 members in a team(You might call this verb to be participation!!) ....Singing apart, Shivani alias Savita is a nice girl who is always caring for others and is very much social.... The author has a soft corner to this ever-smiling face and never shows up any kind of distress she faces in life... She will be a success in life for this quality!!


A yahoo window pops in author's comp;

X: Om jai XXXXXX ; if you send this by tomorrow you will be a big success in life, while if you stop you will flunk in your next exam!!!

The author is totally psyched as he already screwed up his academics!!

Author: Hello Ma'm.. hi how are you??

X: If you right click on the group and send some crap you will know who are all invisible!!

The author is slowly losing his patience as he is thinking, "why the hell do i need who are invisible and visible... and What euphoria does X derive out of keeping such counts ?" But the author keeps his chill and continues..

Author: So wassup?

X: Ohh hiiiiiiiiii ... how are u ... and wat r u doing now-a-days??

Alas! Our princess has realized that the innocent bystander(literally the author) has messaged her..

This is a typical start to a chat with X... I guess by now the readers must have solved the equation already!!

X = Ramya!!

Well.. one could see the conservativeness and the tradition she still beholds to. She is one woman who maintains a decent dress code and a very trustworthy person. Another Carnatic singer I would always envy to be, as her teacher is from that school of Carnatic which has this totally refined methodology! Ramya.. A homily girl with a pure heart and my gift to her this summer should always invoke the child in her.... Good luck in ur endeavours, Ramya!



Well... I suddenly thought of this childhood rhyme...
"The little red riding hood with a basket of treats!......"

Now this cute little red riding hood I am referring to is my class mate in 7th and the 8th stds whom I used to remember as this silent and a non-chalant girl..... Well.. I had to confess I did some weird stuff then for some arbitrary hallucination of mine (invoked by this idiot called Rakesh) .....anyways, I happen to catch her online after a span of 6 years..... Now do I get illuminated she is a big chatter box and can talk at any length... Believe me, a movie like "Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham" would run for 6 hours if u listen to her version!!!...... If we plot a graph of her temper against the height of bugging her.. The plot shown below is the result!!



PS: Kindly click the image and check out the critical points where the curve deviates drastically!!

Yup , I know I wud be totally blasted by her for this sacriligeous act but I deserve the freedom of expression as any great author would demand!! .... Despite all this fun, she hails from a music family where in her mother is a Carnatic artiste ...... She gets this euphoria when she sings
and she apparently got the flavour of singing in her genes, no wonder!! .... The only outstation delegate for a fabulous reunion last year....( fabulous bcoz the arrangements made by the author were so dramatic that only 12 ppl{may be an exaggerated figure for author's satisfaction} turned up out of a class of 31!)...........This reflects her culture of having strong attachments towards her alma-mater beyond doubt.....

Gaurav saaley! Seekh....kabhi life mein mujhe call kiye!!!

So let's see what the little red riding hood has in store for the rest of life
in her basket of treats!!.... Mahathi, you deserve to go places around .. As Paulo Coehlo in "The Alchemist" says , Dream really biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig!


A song I would like to dedicate:

So, no one told you life was gonna be this way.
Your Job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
It's like you're always stuck in second gear.
And it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year.
But -

I'll be there for you ... when the rain starts to fall.
I'll be there for you ... like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you ... cause you're there for me, too.

You're still in bed at ten and work began at eight.
You've burned your breakfast, so far everything is great.
Your mother warned you there'd be days like these.
But she didn't tell you when the world has brought you down to your knees.
That -

I'll be there for you ... when the rain starts to fall.
I'll be there for you ... like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you ... cause you're there for me, too.

PS : More adventures would continue...................




0 Comments:

<< Home